Friday, October 2, 2009

Not really a bad mood, just a blah mood?

Ever have so many things you have to say to so many people that you get overwhelmed and don't send any emails at all?

Kinda what I'm doing now.

This weekend we're buying tile for the kitchen and dining room. Porcelain slate.

Still no backsplash decision. I think the compromise would be subway tile but subway tile that's glass. Everything I'm saying right now is boring.

I found some great inspiration pictures but, uh . . .

Ever have so many things to decorate and so many choices that you get overwhelmed and don't decorate at all?

Yyyyyep.

PS our drywall ain't up. Guess if I'm smiling about that one.




A: no.




BUT. We have about a month now till we move into the place, and I really am excited. Just a lot on my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment