Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Just a quickie.

Floor in the kitchen is done, and pictures will be coming soon. It looks pretty cool. Jerry came over there today and grouted it all without us even asking for help; that meant a LOT. Gotta think of a way to thank him.
Nate'll have a big tile post up shortly.

Our countertop folks have already templated and they're coming back to install on Friday. Ubatuba won, and we're getting it for $28/sq ft. Pretty amazing.

They tried to screw us on backsplash pricing, though. So we're back to the drawing board on that one. I just ordered some samples, 'cause we're pretty stumped on what to choose. Hopefully seeing them in person will help. ANNNNND I found stainless steel tiles in penny rounds, hexagonal rounds, and 1"x2" subway for HALF what Modwalls is charging.

Here the samples am:
















Click 'em if you want to know more about 'em.


But yeah, hoping that we'll finally be able to make a decision on this soon - it's the one thing that's really been making me nuts.


And of course I went looking at more wallpapers. Speaking of decisions.
I'm gonna go with choice #1 from that other post though, I think. We'll see after the samples get here.


Buying and painting/installing beadboard this weekend in the dining room, bathroom, and hallways. If it's easy, I'm wanting to put it on our bedroom ceiling.
Need to buy our can lights, too.

Then doors.
Also, need to book our flooring dudes.

Ughhhh I hope I can switch my brain off and go to sleep soon.

Anyway - any thoughts on those backsplash choices?

No comments:

Post a Comment