Tuesday, September 1, 2009

One more AMAZING photo to string you along . . .

Hope you can will us some patience, pets, 'cause school is all the live-long-day this week (including PTA night on Thursday, right after I have to meet with my nutritionist :P), and I've been/I am getting three or four pieces ready for a gallery show this Saturday. I still need to get them framed and drop them by the gallery itself, too.

So yeah, not too much blogging while this week's been kicking off.

This is a pin-up version of Frankenstein's Bride:




She's in the show.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND, Nathan has single-handedly installed insulation all around the kitchen and dining room and finished knocking out another wall of tile in the main bathroom. He rules.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND Jeff, our contractor, PUT UP THE HEADER!!!!! No more two rooms divided by a row of studs! Now, ONE OPEN AIRY ROOM WITH SOON-TO-BE-FUN ARCHITECTURAL DETAILING!

Don't believe me?
Feast your eyes on THIS:



Yeah. That made my day. It's unreal how much it's helping us to visualize everything and work it all out in our brains.

And it's past my schoolnight bedtime, so let that enticing image above tide you over until I have some time to post lots of pics during last weekend's demolition day.

Sleep tight you little blog readers, you.

No comments:

Post a Comment