Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Oh how inspiring.

Some pictures I found while spending hours obsessing on DecorPad. Just a few - there are a million more, but I figured I'd go in rounds.





Fairly retropolitan, has that open, wide doorway between rooms.






That capiz chandelier kills me, those floors kill me, that molding kills me, the rugs and window treatments kill me, that color scheme . . . kills me.




Big, wide, open doorway between two rooms. Dark floors to boot.





Ahhhh so gorgeous. Love the color of the drapes, love the lampshade and the graphic pillows, the tufting on that couch, that Crate & Barrel-y bowl on the coffee table, the branches in the vase. So many wonderful things in one place.




Soft neutrals with some strong black and graphic elements. Greek key pillow caught my eye for true.
So many more pictures stored in copious emails to myself. All tucked away in my "Renovation" folder in gmail. I'm not sure if there are a lot of cohesive ideas that pop out from these just yet, but there are lots and lots more to look through that should help me find the common themes.
Soon to appear . . . here.

No comments:

Post a Comment